Salt-Free Water Treatment Solutions in Highlands County
- No saline discharge in your community
- Always know you are getting soft water in your home
- Requires no drain and no electricity
- Flexible and convenient delivery of fresh tanks
- Perfect solution for communities with brine or saline discharge limitations
- Provides shinier and softer hair, brighter clothes, spotless glassware and cleaner skin
- Extends the life of all of your household appliances by stopping the effects of corrosion
Your local Culligan of Sebring simply delivers and exchanges a tank at your home on a regular schedule that is convenient for you. Regeneration takes place at Culligan, so there’s no salt or discharge at your home and in your community. Call us for salt-free water softener installation.
Hard water is the result of mineral buildup in your city or well water, most commonly from calcium and lime. It can reduce the quality of water in your home and may also be driving up your water bills, cleaning costs and more. The signs of hard water are not always obvious, but can have detrimental effects on your home, possibly causing corrosive build of scale from mineral deposits in your pipes. Over time, your pipes can clog, water flow can diminish and water pressure will be reduced. Your local Culligan water expert offers a range of salt-free water softener products that fits your needs, wallet and for every size of household.