Salt-Free Water Treatment Solutions in Highlands County
- No saline discharge in your community
- Always know you are getting soft water in your home
- Requires no drain and no electricity
- Flexible and convenient delivery of fresh tanks
- Perfect solution for communities with brine or saline discharge limitations
- Provides shinier and softer hair, brighter clothes, spotless glassware and cleaner skin
- Extends the life of all of your household appliances by stopping the effects of corrosion
Your local Culligan of Sebring simply delivers and exchanges a tank at your home on a regular schedule that is convenient for you. Regeneration takes place at Culligan, so there’s no salt or discharge at your home and in your community. Call us for salt-free water softener installation.
Hard water is the result of mineral buildup in your city or well water, most commonly from calcium and lime. It can reduce the quality of water in your home and may also be driving up your water bills, cleaning costs and more. The signs of hard water are not always obvious, but can have detrimental effects on your home, possibly causing corrosive build of scale from mineral deposits in your pipes. Over time, your pipes can clog, water flow can diminish and water pressure will be reduced. Your local Culligan water expert offers a range of salt-free water softener products that fits your needs, wallet and for every size of household.
HE Softener Vs. Portable Exchange
- Up to 46% less water and salt than traditional softeners
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Fully programmable controls
- Control the feel of your water
- Automatic adjustments to water conditions and usage
- No water discharge
- No heavy salt bags to buy or carry
- No maintenance or service
- Dependable Culligan Man® service
- Approved alternative to all restricted automatic softeners
What is the price?
Sebring Culligan offers pricing based on your needs and budget. Pricing also would reflect the number of visits to the home. Please fill out a Get Pricing form and Sebring Culligan will contact you to give you an accurate pricing details.
Why would I need more than one tank?
This would depend on the amount of people living in your home and the hardness of your water.
Do you need to have access to my house?
Typically the tanks are placed in the garage or on the side of the house. Most of the time the Culligan technicians have access through: gate, garage opener, PIN, etc.
Do you have purchase options?
We only rent our Portable Exchange systems
Does this waste water?
No water is wasted with our system. All federal, state and local laws are adhered to in disposal of all discharge.
Not sure which product will solve all your water problems?
Schedule a Free Water Test to determine a problem with your water, which product suits best to your needs. (No obligation, no purchase necessary, it is FREE).